Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to attend a workshop?
- Prices vary based on your project selection. Costs are based on size, shape, or customization for your design. View our gallery of projects to see each project cost. There are no additional fees for the workshop itself.
Do you offer mobile parties?
Yes! Painted Pallet Studio is a mobile DIY home decor business. We come to you with all the supplies for you and your guests to create beautiful wooden decor pieces.
What supplies do I need to bring?
- If you are hosting, you will provide tables, chairs and a well lit party space for your group
- If you are attending, just bring yourself! And maybe a friend :) Contact your party host to confirm if/what kind of drinks and snacks are welcomed.
Are kids allowed to attend a party?
- We love to host paint parties for kids 5 years and up! If the party is for adults, contact your party host to confirm if your event is kid-friendly.
Do I have to pick my project in advance?
- Yes. In order to reserve your spot for your party, you must register by selecting your project (including customization if applicable) as well as your specific party date. Payment is due at the time of registration.
What if I have a custom design idea?
- Great! We love creating custom designs that are unique and meaningful to you. Please contact us via the tab at the bottom of our site, or email us directly at email@example.com
What if I have no artistic skill?
- NO artistic skill required! All skill levels are welcomed. We will walk you through step-by-step and help as much or as little as you like!
Can I pick my own paint colors?
- Of course! You will have over 30 colors to choose from when you arrive to the workshop, including paint swatches to see how they look when dry. There is no limit to the number of colors you can use, so feel free to be creative!
How long do workshops last?
- Typically, our parties average around 1.5 to 2 hours, depending on the size of the group.
What if I can't attend after signing up?
- While we certainly understand that life happens, please review our Cancellation and Refund Policy for detailed information.
Still have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org